Welcome to 2017! We hope that everyone had a joyous holiday season and that the New Year brings good health and happiness! This year, we resolve to make our community the very best it can be. We will continue to work hard to provide you with the best maintenance, management and customer service possible.
We will be making improvements to the community throughout the year. Here is the lineup of community projects scheduled for 2017:
- Parking Lot Repairs throughout the property
- Parking Lot Sealing and Striping
- Sidewalk Repairs
- Exterior Building Painting and Wood Replacement Buildings 12-17
- Brick repairs
- Various Railing Replacements and Repairs
- Tree Removal and Trimming
- Various Landscape Replacements
- Final Mailbox Replacements, Crestwater and Ridgeview Courts
- Retro-fit LED Lighting to Various Street Posts
We hope that you are as excited about the upcoming improvements as we are! We know you will be satisfied with the finished product and we appreciate your patience and understanding during the construction process.
Thank you for your donations to the Toys for Tots & Food Drive. It was a huge success! We are so thankful for having such a generous community.
Also, we would also like to thank all of our participants in the balcony/patio decorating contest. It was very difficult to choose the winners with so many great entries. Congratulations to the winners!
We look forward to another wonderful year with our residents!
In observance of the Memorial Day holiday, the rental/management office will be closed Monday, May 29th.