Welcome to 2017! We hope everyone had a joyous holiday season and that the New Year brings good health and happiness! This year, we resolve to make our community the very best it can be. We will continue to work hard to provide you with the best maintenance, management and customer service possible.
We will be making improvements to the community throughout the year. Here is the lineup of community projects scheduled for 2017:
- Parking Lot Repairs throughout the property. Parking Lot Sealing and
Re-stripe the entire parking lot.
- Sidewalk Replacement
- Exterior Building Tuck-pointing and Painting
- Repair Storm Drainage 9670 Dee Road
- New Pool Furniture
- Repair Concrete Retaining Wall near 9735 Sumac Road
- Roof Repair
- Carpet Replacements in Building 9273 & 9241 Fairway Drive
as well as 9744 Dee Road
- Common Area Hall Painting in Every Building
- Balcony Repairs & Replacement
- Office Landscape Replacement
- Tree Trimming
- New Elevator Interiors
We hope you are as excited about the upcoming improvements as we are! We know you will be satisfied with the finished product and we appreciate your patience and understanding during the construction process.
Thank you for your donations to the Toys for Tots & St. Louis Food Drive. It was a huge success! We are so thankful for having such a generous community.
Also, we would like to thank all of our participants in the balcony/patio decorating contest. It was a very difficult decision with so many great entries. Congratulations to the winners!
We look forward to another wonderful year with our residents!
In observance of the Memorial Day holiday, the rental/management office will be closed Monday, May 29th.