Welcome to 2017! We hope everyone had a joyous holiday season and that the New Year brings good health and happiness! This year, we resolve to make our community the very best it can be. We will continue to work hard to provide you with the best maintenance, management and customer service possible.
We will be making improvements to the community throughout the year. Here is the lineup of community projects scheduled for 2017:
- Parking lot repairs throughout the property. Parking Lot Sealing (Keswick, Attingham and 1/3 of Ravensridge 7603-7665). Re-stripe the entire parking lot.
- Sidewalk Replacement
- Exterior Building Painting and Wood Replacement (finish building #6 Diehnwells)
- Install storm drainage near patios 803-821 Keswick and 802-820 S. Laclede
- Replaster Charing Pool
- Repair Concrete Retaining Wall near 7765-69 Ravensridge
- Roof Replacement
- Gutter Replacement
- Fence Replacement
- Building Piering @ 7810-7816 Chatwell
- Replace 13 Condensing Units, Coils and 80% furnaces on Charing
- Balcony Repairs & Replacement
- Wrought Iron Replacement throughout the property
- Tree Removal and Trimming
We hope you are as excited about the upcoming improvements as we are! We know you will be satisfied with the finished product and we appreciate your patience and understanding during the construction process.
Thank you for your donations to the Toys for Tots and St. Louis Food Drive. It was a huge success! Georgetown residents collected 1 very large box of toys and 115 lbs. of food which will provide 94 meals to those in need. We are so thankful for having such a generous community.
Also, we would also like to thank all of our participants in the balcony/patio decorating contest. It was very difficult to choose the winners with so many great entries. Congratulations to the winners!
We look forward to another wonderful year with our residents!
In observance of the Memorial Day holiday, the rental/management office will be closed Monday, May 29th .